Free Seminar on Healthcare Reform
If you are like most people, you have heard a lot of bits and pieces about healthcare reform (penalties, exchanges, surcharges, tax credits) but still are left wondering – how does this actually apply to me?
At Mountain West’s offices on September 26 at 10:00 am, Keller CPAs will be holding a free one-hour seminar that will finally answer your questions. They will break down this overwhelming topic in easy-to-understand terms, explain how it will affect your bottom line, and provide proactive strategies to minimize the impact of healthcare reform.
Some of the topics you will learn from this free seminar:
- How to be compliant by the October 1, 2013 deadline.
- How to avoid the $1000 per employee, $100 per day fine.
- Will dropping coverage for your employees actually make their health insurance more affordable?
- Who is subject to the new Medicare surcharge taxes and how to plan around them.
- New reporting requirements for I9’s, W2’s, and tax returns.
- Idaho’s Health Insurance Exchange – what does it mean to you?
It is important to know that all small businesses will be affected, not just those with more than 50 employees!
The seminar is FREE and you won’t be sold or pitched anything. It’s for informational purposes only.
We would love to have you attend and we are also opening up the seminar to anyone else you may want to invite (send your friends the blog link)!
We look forward to seeing you on September 26!